Thursday, April 25, 2013

LBB catch up: slow trading = blog time!


 Okay!  I got a few LBBs and I am finally finding the time to post some of the items I got.  Yay.  Photo dump time!

Let's start with bags, shall we?

The Vieta Jada.  Because sometimes a girl wants a work bag that is briefcase-like without being a briefcase. This lovely has enough room for all my work things and the kitchen sink.  I feel all growed up toting this baby to work.  It has a zipper pocket on the front AND back of the bag, but the back side doesn't have the buckle at the bottom edge of the bag.  This bag holds its shape like a champ and can fit the project binders I (unfortunately) tote home on the weekend.

Black Vieta Jada, retail $too much, I think $110.  See the dime by the handle?
Teeny, right?  Yes...this bag is a beast.
Check out this sweet detail.  Pretty zipper and woven texture.
Pretty...but not me.  I took this off.  :)
Plenty of space for a laptop.


I guess I like black bags with gold hardware.  I impulsed this Olivia and Joy Expose hobo in a bag and its lovely.  Its a larger hobo that is simple, slouchy and elegant...I love bags with single straps when I'm out shopping.  Then I don't wrestle with that inevitable dropping-off-the-shoulder handle that drives me bananas.

O + J Expose hobo, retail $88.
So you get an idea of how it slouches.
Hello, nonfunctional yet lovely zipper detail.
Reptile-y material in the zipper area.  Nice smooth faux leather for the rest.
Roomy interior.


Aaaand another black bag.  With gold hardware.  Told you I had a thing for em.  This Steve Madden studded crossbody bag is so cute!  While small, it is deceptively roomy with the main compartment and the front flap pocket.  I like using this on weekends when I don't want a bag so big my guyfriend feels its okay to ask me to carry things for him.

SM studded crossbody, retail $68.
Large zippers on small bags = love. 
That's a big pocket.  Wide enough for my iPhone to lie down sideways in it.
Iconic SM lining.  Light lining = I don't lose things in the bottom of my bag.


I have no need for these Davinas.  And yet, I got two of them and almost got the other two colors. :D  They are very pretty and useful, large enough to hold my iPhone and some cards and cash.  Nice for keeping in my work bag and taking out for going to lunch.

Bronze Davina crossbody, retail $28.
Pink Davina crossbody, retail $28.


Oh beauty items.  I can't wait until you flood LBB again.  May 1st will be Pixi-tastic, hooray!!  Until then, this Michael Marcus blush in Luxurious, Fusion Illumifill, and these dot french tips will have to keep me happy.  I'm waiting til my nails grow out a bit to use the strips...to cute.

Illumifill bonus, nail strips bonus, and MM blush.


Oh jewelry.  You make me happy.  Enjoy the eye candy. :)  I want to get a few other posts going so I'll just let your ogle without the commentary.

Guess hammered geometric necklace, retail $38.
ZAD gold feather necklaces, retail $20 each.
Linea Pelle skinny leather bracelet in mustard, retail $25.
All the Rage geometric necklace, retail $24.
All the Rage stone necklace, retail $22.
CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane stud earrings, retail $38.
Lydell NYC oval stone drop earrings, retail $16.
Mocha two row crystal bib, retail $34.
Rain gold tones necklace, retail $26.
Flea Market Girl gun necklace, retail $20.

This is probably 2 bags worth of trading. :)  I love my pretties.  If you'd like to join LBB, please consider using my referral link!  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...