Saturday, April 20, 2013

Swap or Sell: Accessories

Betsey Johnson sequin floral wallets.  I love these!  But these are extras. :)  Dots or black floral, anyone?

Betsey Johnson sequin polka dot and roses wallet, retail $58.
($34 shipped). 
Betsey Johnson sequin roses wallet, retail $58. ($34 shipped)
Interior of the Betsey wallets. 



Betsey Johnson sequin floral wristlets.  These are lovely, one is a leopard print floral sequin and the other is a yellow floral print sequin.

Betsey Johnson yellow wristlet, retail $58. ($28 shipped)

Betsey Johnson leopard wristlet, retail $58. ($28 shipped)  SWAPPED


Betsey Johnson wallet/wristlet.  I had no clue this was a wallet and a wristlet in one until I opened it up, haha.  Super cute and practical!

Betsey Johnson leopard wallet/wristlet, retail $58. ($34 shipped)

Interior wallet, has two zip compartments on either end.


Bronze davina crossbody.  Super pretty, this wallet-sized crossbody has two zip pockets and a removable strap.
Bronze Davina, retail $28. ($20 shipped)


Orange phone/wallet clutch.  This is pretty nifty, it has several card slots, a zip double compartment for change and things, and a back pocket for a phone.  It also has a slot at the top for using your headphones while keeping the phone in the case.  The inside has felt to keep the screen from getting scratched, and it has a wristlet strap.

Orange phone/wallet clutch. ($10 shipped)

Interior.


MMS taupe Zaya wallet/crossbody.  This is super cute, I got more than one and don't need this one.  It is pleated with gold round studs around the front flap, a gold clasp, and a gold chain that is detachable if you want to use it just as a wallet.  There are 8 credit card slots and lots of pockets.  Pretty and practical.

MMS taupe Zaya clutch wallet. ($20 shipped)
4 credit card slots on the outside under the flap.
2 zip compartments, one with 4 credit card slots and space for cash.



A Stila small cream-silver clutch...very pretty, the silver tint to the material shimmers softly and would be cute to carry to a spring wedding.  Brand new, it was part of a gift and I kept it because it was pretty.

Stila clutch ($8 shipped).
Interior.
Detail.


SWAPPED  Gorgeous deep brown leather Coach wallet with a pale pink interior and gold hardware.  Has a section for dollar bills (the width of the wallet), 6 card slots and an ID window, as well as a small zip pocket in the back for change.  I used it a few times, but I keep switching wallets and I never come back to this one.  The gold raised Coach insignia is extra detailed and beautiful.  This one will be hard to part with!

Brown leather Coach wallet, retail $138.  SWAPPED
Pretty pale pink interior.
Back.


Clinique pink floral cosmetic pouches, set of 2.  The larger size is great for travel, the smaller is a great purse size.  If I didn't have so many cosmetics bags I'd be using these. :)

Clinique pink floral cosmetic pouches, set of 2 ($8 for both, shipped).


The Body Shop aqua and pink floral cosmetic pouches, set of 3.  These all connect on a wristlet strap and can be separated from the hook to be used separately.  Very pretty and useful!

TBS cosmetic pouches, set of 3 ($10 for all 3, shipped).


SOLD AUTHENTIC Coach signature print wristlet in grey/black with silver hardware.  Another gift I haven't used since I already have several Coach wristlets.  This one has a buckle detail on a front pocket and a zip closure for the main pocket.

Coach signature print wristlet, retail ~$58? not sure :)  SOLD


SWAPPED Creamy genuine leather Kenneth Cole Reaction checkbook wallet up next!  It has gunmetal hardware, a removable checkbook section that has slots for credit cards and an ID window, and a coin clasp pocket.  Yet another gift.  Like new condition (never used) with a scratch on the back...the scratch is pretty faint.

Kenneth Cole Reaction leather wallet, retail $98 SWAPPED
Bottom set of credit card slots is actually the checkbook holder too.


Hello Kitty wallet up!  Super cute large vinyl wallet with oodles of pockets that I bought just because it was so cute.  Yet I never used it...so someone else who loves it more should have it.  I think it holds 10 credit cards, it has lots of slip pockets, and a zip 2-section pocket great for change.  This wallet can hold everything!

Ridiculously cute Hello Kitty wallet...look the ears!  And the bow is sewn on. ($35 shipped)
Pretty red interior with lots of pockets/credit card slots.
10 credit card slots, several larger slots, and a zip pocket with 2 sections!


SWAPPED NEW! Fendi Sunglasses.  I received these as a gift and wore them once but they just don't work for my face shape (round plus round = meh).  I already sterilized these, and I unfortunately lost the case for it.  Since they were a gift and I have no clue how much they are, I would just like to swap them for something I like.

Fendi sunnies, black with grey shade lenses.  SWAPPED
Temple markings.
Inside pattern and temple markings.


Scarves!  I tried to avoid counting, but I'm pretty sure I have over 50....hopefully under 100...and these are all new.  LOL.









Briannefaye berry artwork scarf. ($18 shipped) SWAPPED

Seafoam Cejon ruched neckwrap, retail $32. ($20 shipped)  SWAPPED


Purse hooks!  I have a whole lot of these, I had stocked up for holiday gifts and these are some extras...as you can see, they are collapsible, jewel colored, and are great for keeping your purse off the floor by hanging it off the edge of the table.

Purse hooks in assorted colors. ($6 each, shipped)


Headphones!  I went a bit LBB headphone crazy and got 3 pairs.  I only have one head...soo...one of them needs to go.  The other pairs I have are comfortable, adjustable, and have decent sound.  This one is new in in the box and is lime green and aqua zig zags.

iWave aqua zigzag headphones, retail $25. ($18 shipped)  SOLD

2 comments:

  1. Are you still swapping the Betsey Johnson wallets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am! :) I have the first one with polka dots still available. Please email me at lookimsopretty@gmail.com if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...