Friday, August 31, 2012

LBB addiction sign

You know you're addicted to Little Black Bag when you equivocate the prices of things with the cost of opening new LBBs.

Me: "I really want to buy that Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag off their summer sale!!  Should I do it?"

LBB friend: "DON'T DO IT!  You could get 3 LBBs for that much!!  THREE!"

And this happens all the time.  So much real-world shopping for both of us has been prevented with this way of thinking, haha.

Beginning of the month starting soon, and opening now counts for September!  Trying to resist opening a LBB until I see what new things are released for September at 12am PST tonight!  After getting 4 purses in my last LBB, you'd think I wouldn't be so tempted by bags, and yet I am....maybe I should try for accessories this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...