Thursday, November 15, 2012

Little Black Bag 6.2 (still October)

So here's the things I shipped from opening my gift from LBB 6.1 and trading!  Sorry it took so long to blog, but here are the pics!


Here is the Steve Madden Tassel crossbody in Cognac and I am really really happy with this bag.  It is a smaller crossbody but perfect for every day.  Has a large front pocket, a smaller zip pocket (cell phone perfect!) and is long enough to wear as a crossbody.  Hate it when the long strap is too short!  Luckily, when worn crossbody this bag rests on my hip (I'm 5'4").

SM Tassel Crossbody, retail $78

Pretty tassel and stud details!

Hooray!  Love me a back zip pocket for my cell phone. :)

Surprise!  There's TWO compartments, something you couldn't see on LBB.


Pretty lining too.  Love light linings to find the things in my purse more easily.


 I. LOVE. SCARFSES!  So this one is a great addition to my collection of around 100 scarves...its square and it goes with my red Swanky O+J bag perfectly!

Collection 18 red floral scarf, retail $28


Jewelries!  So I loved these two pieces so much, I wanted seconds.  The beaded necklace is perfect (gave the first to my mom) but the crystal drops....not so perfect.  One of the earrings came broken, the dangly stone came apart from the stud.  Soooo....

All The Rage beaded necklace, retail $26
Spring Street crystal drops, retail $30
I pulled out my trusty jewelry tools and turned them into studs!  I just used wire cutters to snip off the loops flush to the fittings to make the crystal studs.  LOVE them as solitaires, I wear them more than the original double stone pair!  And the dangly bottom stone that wasn't ruined i turned into a pendant by just adding a jump ring.  The broken bottom stone I may mount to a ring blank to make a ring.  That means I would have 3 jewelry pieces from the 1 broken pair of earrings, hooray!

Some jewelry frankensteining leads to studs and a pendant!!


I wanted this Briannefaye bracelet the first time it came around and didn't get it.  This time, I made so many offers, I ended up with both pairs that were in the gallery, lol.  I found a home for one with a fellow LBBer and shipped this baby to me.

Briannefaye geometric bracelet, retail $18
 I have just under a 7 inch wrist, so it is by no means tiny.  BUT!  This guy is pretty big.  On the smallest clasp setting its just right for me, w lots of extra chain that I will probably just take off w my pliers.  Its a great simple bracelet.

SUPER roomy.  But much better than too small!


So this next one is a LBB booboo. :(  I was supposed to get the purple pair of headphones and found these in my box instead!  Luckily, LBB customer service is so awesome, they put a purple pair in my already open bag.  So happy they weren't sold out!

Zig zag headphones, retail $25


And finally, my fish babies!  I originally wanted a whole school of fish shakers for my book case, but my guyfriend put his foot down. :P  What a party pooper.  Instead, I have my bookshelf kissing fish!  So glad they made it to me safe and sound.  They are very very cute.

Fish shakers, retail $14

::MUAH!!::

The rest of my items I regifted...so that means everything here cost me only $5 to ship.  Yay.  Gifting will be going away soon, but it is a nice no pressure way for me to trade when I'm really busy.

Already have my next LBB, as soon as I get a chance I'll post it. :)  Thanks for being patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...