Friday, May 23, 2014

Generation Beauty 2014 - UPDATE

Exciting news!  GenBeauty released the full schedule and map.  For a pre-planner such as myself this is mucho awesome.


Anything tagged #genbeauty will post on a social stream screen in the middle of the tent, which is neat to see other people's take on the whole experience.  What I'm excited about though is that any pictures tagged with #genbeauty will be automatically printed out for you to take home! (thanks, bareMinerals for providing the printer!!)  They will also have free WiFi, courtesy of Polished, hooray!



 I can't even begin to figure out what I want to attend right now o_O.   Time to confer with my friend to see what is on her must-see list.  Happy hour = run around and get freebies with vouchers = <3.

Oops, a little teeny.  Click to enlarge!


Day 2 seems much more mellow, with a lot more user-participatory events.  Hopefully they provide some info on what some of these challenges and events are (particularly curious about "Beauty Chopped!" on Day 1...).

I know, still hard to read.  Click to enlarge (expand your browser window if still teeny).


YAY a map!  This is always the best part of any trip for me, even as a kid I would be the one directing my family through the zoo or the amusement park.  Maps just make it more real, 9 out of 10 I will commit this map to memory and be the person who can weave my way through the crowd to get to my destination, like a salmon spawning upstream.



Yay! This is happening, people.  so.excited.right.now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...