Thursday, May 22, 2014

Generation Beauty 2014 - beauty nerds, unite!

OMGIamsoexcited. O_O

10 days until....



AHHHHH!  Ipsy and Michelle Phan's 2nd ever beauty blogger conference is at the end of this month.  I was so bummed I wasn't able to attend last year's first Generation Beauty that as soon as these tickets were made available (in July I think) I bought an early bird ticket and convinced a friend to go with me. :)  At $50 for the whole weekend, it will be more than worth it! (Tickets are, unfortunately, up to $150 now because it is so close to the event).

It will be at LA Live in downtown LA. (Oh the driving.  By far the thing I'm the least excited to tackling that weekend.)  Should be a good location and last year they had food trucks...hopefully there will be food trucks again so we don't have to venture too far away for sustenance.

It will not be this fabulous looking, as it will be during the day and most likely in a giant tent. :)

It will be 2 days (for normies like myself who can't go Friday, which is still plenty) of fabulous basking in beauty products and bloggering, offering a great opportunity to learn about honing all types of social media sharing skills.  And networking.  And playing with all the pretty beauty products.  I plan on getting my hair, brows, nails, and makeup all did up several times over the weekend!


Here is the most exciting part!  They finalllyyyyyy released the list of sponsors that will be attending GenBeauty and I couldn't be more thrilled right now!  They upped their game from last year and have so many brands I would love to try and learn more about...especially if they are previewing any new products.  Plus, if they are all providing free products, I'll be needing a cart to haul everything away. :D

What a great sponsor lineup!
Hopefully I will also get the chance to meet up with my fellow Ipsters and Facebook group makeup-lovers, as well.  Stay tuned, I will be going bananas covering this event.

For all the info on this happi-haps, check out the Generation Beauty 2014 website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...