Wednesday, May 21, 2014

It's been awhile...

Big doings since my last post...sometimes life just gets in the way!  But in a good way, for me...I had two happy huge life events happen in the last 6 months. :)


Life Event #1: Meet Chloe, the newest member of my little family.  She will have several posts dedicated just to her.  Because I am a crazy dog lady, and she is amazing.

Hi there!


Life Event #2: I got engaged!  FINALLY.  I've been with guyfriend (now Fiancé!) for over 12 years now, and this is some big doings.  Of course, it has been 3 months and I haven't planned a darn thing yet...

Bling bling!


Then there were lots of littler events like holidays, graduations, returned travelers, workworkworkwork stuff...

And then some not so great news: Little Black Bag (my major source of pretties) merged with Pose and will no longer exist in the form I had come to know and love.  :(  So I spent a month trading like a crazy person to close out 2 huge gift bags (hundreds of items) and shipped loads and loads.  Now its time to scrub my blog of all the LBB love, unfortunately.  Alas, the good old days....

But hey.  I'm back now. :)  And I'll be posting again.  2014 is off to a great start!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...